Ride-hailing app Uber has introduced many offers to win customers satisfaction. This time Uber comes up with a new feature for its customers. Uber Users Can Now Schedule Uber Go Rides in Advance. Initially the Lahories can schedule their ride in advance. According to Uber, users can schedule a ride some 15 minutes to 30 days before the ride.
Uber Users Can Now Schedule Uber Go Rides in Advance
The feature is not currently applicable but will soon be available to all. Upon launching the app, a popup message now informs users that scheduled rides are launching soon in Lahore. It also gives a little overview of scheduled rides and provides a link to a detailed article about it.
Uber said about this feature:
“We get it. Sometimes you want to schedule a pickup in advance so you can rest assured an Uber will be available when you need it, especially if it’s for a 4am ride to the airport. With Scheduled Rides you can request your Uber 30 days to 15 minutes ahead of time and have the comfort of knowing your Uber will be there when it’s time to head out.”
How Uber GO Ride Works:
- First of all launch the Uber App
- Then tap “Schedule a Ride.”
- Set your pickup date, time, location, and destination.
- You can cancel at anytime before your ride is on the way.
- Uber will send you reminders both 24 hours and 30 minutes in advance of your pickup.
- You will also get the notification of pricing detail.
Also Read: Uber Rides Now 30% Cheaper In Lahore