Vivo introduces the World’s first smartphone with QHD display
First 2K HD first smartphone was announced in Beijing
Vivo Xplay 3S – features a 6-inch 2560x1440p QHD display, it is said to be the world’s first smartphone to come with such high-resolution screen.
- Processor: 2.3 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 MSM8974AB
- Network: Supports both FDD and TDD LTE bands
- OS: Android-based FunTouch OS
- Display: 6-inch 2560x1440p QHD display
- Camera: 13MP rear camera & 5MP front shooter
- Memory: 3GB RAM & 32GB of internal storage
- Battery: 3200 mAh battery
- Special: Fingerprint scanner
- Others: Xplay 3S packs ESS Technology’s ES9018 Audio DAC and Texas Instruments’ OPA2604 audio amplifier and comes with built-in DTS Headphone:X feature that brings 7.1 or even 11.1 surround sound effect to your stereo headphones.
Vivo Xplay 3S will initially be released in China in $576, but Vivo has plans for global availability too.