How to install Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) on your PC
Here is an easy tutorial on how to install Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) on a PC:
Show Some Love! <3[info]Download:[/info] [list style=”list4″ color=”blue”]
- Oracle VM VirtualBox – To download the latest version CLICK HERE
- Android x86 4.2 Image – To download the Android 4.2 image CLICK HERE
[list style=”list4″ color=”blue”]
- Install VirtualBox on your PC
- Open VirtualBox and select New. In the dialog box enter the name as your wish and select
i) Type : Linux
ii) Version : Other Linux & select Next
- In the next dialog box enter the memory size as your wish (Note : Minimum 512Mb is required for JellyBean)
- In the next dialog box select create a virtual hard drive now. Then select VDI and select fixed or dynamically allocated as your wish and create the virtual drive (Note : Mininimum 1 GB required for installation)
- Select Virtual device and select settings, a dialog box appears. In the dialog box select
i) Storage ->Storage Tree->Empty
ii) In the attributes section select the Android 4.2 iso file you downloaded and check Live Cd/Dvd, then click Ok
- Then start the virtual device. In the screen select Install Android-x86 to hard disk.
- In the next screen select Create/Modify Partition.
- Then create a new primary bootable partition and select write. After finishing writing select quit.
- Then install android in sda1 and select type as ext3 , choose yes for installing grub.
- After installing remove live iso from VirtualBox and reboot. Now you can boot into Android 4.2.2.
- You are Done 🙂