Nokia 1 Plus is the Latest Android Go Edition smartphone by HMD Global that is solely targetting those, who are looking for an entry-level smartphone. Basically, for people who do not have money to burn, atleast not on a smartphone, they may find the Nokia 1 Plus attractive.
It is a serious rival to the newly launched, the Galaxy J4 Core, which is priced slightly higher.
You can also check out these newly launched smartphones by Nokia on 25th of February at the MWC 2019 (Barcelona).
Highlighted Features of the Nokia 1 Plus
- Nokia 1 Plus delivers its unique look with a gorgeous 3D-textured nano pattern which cups the device all the way to the glass display.
- Precision-designed polycarbonate shell is inherently coloured, tough and durable – a testament to the quality promise
- Big, bright screen, with a 5.45” IPS 18:9 display gives better viewing quality, more screen for browsing the web, watching your favourite shows and gaming experiences.
- Fewer borders with an increased screen to body ratio – decreasing dead bands all-round the device means more screen real-estate allowing you to view content in better quality.
- Capture good detail with the 8MP auto focus rear camera with flash and colour-adaptive noise reduction for smoother images while keeping great details
- Snap stunning selfies with the Beautify feature, allowing you to enhance your natural features by smoothing out your face and showing your brightest side
- Pure, Secure and Up-to-Date – the most premium experience on Android 9 Pie™ (Go edition).
- Full access to the Google Play store and all the essential smartphone apps e.g. Maps, WhatsApp, Facebook, Skype etc.
- ‘Optimised’ Go apps designed to run faster, smoother and consume less data e.g. Facebook Lite, Google Go. Especially with YouTube Go, you can enjoy shows on the go; choose the playback quality and even download videos to watch offline later for no additional charge.
- Free from bloatware – no bloatware, skins or UI changes and no unnecessary pre-installed apps or hidden processes eating up battery life with the benefit of more storage and more battery life out of the box.
- Secure: Monthly security updates – will come as standard with Nokia smartphones. We will keep your phone as secure as possible
What you’ll get in the box of the Nokia 1 Plus:
- Nokia 1 Plus
- Charging/data cable
- Quick start guide
You’ll find these links useful
Nokia 1 Plus Complete Specifications And Price in Pakistan
|Nokia 1 Plus Specifications|
|Price in Pakistan||PKR 15,300|
|OS||Android 9 Pie (Go Edition)|
|Colors||Black, Blue, Red|
|Dimensions||145.04 X 70.4 X 8.55mm|
|SIM(s)||Dual SIM nano slot|
|Network speed||LTE Cat. 4, 150Mbps DL/50Mbps UL, VoLTE|
|Memory and storage||1GB RAM, LPDDR3 8 GB eMMC – ROW / 1GB RAM, LPDDR3 16 GB eMMC – LATAM only MicroSD support|
|Display||5.45” FWVGA+ IPS 18:9|
|Camera and flash||Main: 8MP AF rear camera with flash
|Connectivity & Sensors||Micro USB 2.0, 3.5mm AV jack; Proximity sensor; Ambient light sensor; Gsensor; Bluetooth 4.2:A2DP, AVRCP, DUN, FTP, HFP, HID, HSP, MAP, OPP, PBAP, PAN, IOPT; Wi-Fi: WLAN IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n; Location: GPS/AGPS + GLONASS + Cellular and wifi position|
TALK AND STANDBY:Maximum 3G talk time: up to 12.7hrs Maximum 4G standby time: up to 25.7days Music playback time: 83.3hrs
|Audio||FM Radio; Audio playback file formats: 3G2, 3GP, AAC, AMR, ASF, M4A, MKV, MP3, MP4|